RSVP, Tickets, or WPSNE Coin
WPSNE Lego Discovery Center Event, 4 March 2018 @ 1 PM
Come and join other West Point graduates and their children or grandchildren at the Lego Discovery Center in Boston. The fee for the event is $17.50/person (this price is for children and adults). Children under two years old are free. This is significantly lower than the general admission fee for all of these items ($29.95) and includes a pizza lunch and cupcakes. We have negotiated a package that will allow us to host up to 40 guests and our admission price includes:
- Admission to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston, including all rides and attractions.
- A one hour social event in a private room with pizza and drinks and cupcakes.
- A free lego build session where the children complete their LEGO build to take home (age appropriate).
- Stay until closing on your own time and experience unlimited LEGOLAND® Discovery Center fun!
- a. Ride the Kingdom Quest laser ride as many times as you want and see who can get the high score!
- Check out the Boston skylines in MINILAND
- Go for a spin on the Merlin’s Apprentice ride
- Build the ultimate race car at LEGO® Racers Build and Test
- Watch while our 3D film changes before your eyes to a 4D cinema experience with rain, wind and even snow, all under one roof
Sunday, March 4, 2018, 1 PM (Please arrive 20 minutes early to check in at 12:40 pm)
There will be a “will call” list of participants list at the front door so you will not have to wait in line at the general admission.
Location: LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
Address: 598 Assembly Row, Somerville, MA 02145
Free Parking is available near the Center at Assembly Row.
If you have any questions, please contact Iris Sobchak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WPSNE is now accepting cash and in-kind donations for the Founder’s Day silent auction. Silent auction organizers will use the cash donations to purchase desirable West Point memorabilia, sports and other event tickets, wine, and other items for the silent auction. We are also accepting non-cash donations through this registration process. Thank you in advance for your generous donation and for helping to make the Founder’s Day silent auction a worthwhile endeavor.
Proceeds for the silent auction in 2018 will benefit Honor Flight New England. http://honorflightnewengland.org/ Honor Flight New England joined with the national organization Honor Flight Network in the Spring of 2009, and is a non-profit organization dedicated to honoring America’s most senior veterans. Through generous donations, they transport our heroes to Washington, D.C., to visit and reflect at their memorials AT NO COST TO THE VETERAN. Top priority is currently given to the WWII Veterans, along with those other veterans who may be terminally ill. Beginning in the Spring of 2016, Honor Flight New England will also begin transporting Korean War Veterans.
WPSNE coins are available for society members for $20 per coin. Want to make sure you are not coined at Founder’s Day? Buy a coin and enjoy Benny Haven’s hour worry free. Do you know a young cadet from New England at USMA? Give them a coin that challenges them to graduate and join the long grey line. About the logo: The six stars represent the six states that make up New England and the Patriot stands guard ready to fight tyranny at home and abroad.