598 Assembly Row
Come and join other West Point graduates and their children or grandchildren at the Lego Discovery Center in Boston. The fee for the event is $17.50/person (this price is for children and adults). Children under 2 years old are free. This is significantly lower than the general admission fee for all of these items ($29.95) and includes a pizza lunch and cupcakes. We have negotiated a package that will allow us to host up to 40 guests and it includes:
- Admission to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston, including all rides and attractions.
- A one hour social event in a private room with pizza and drinks and cupcakes.
- A free lego build session where the children complete their LEGO build to take home (age appropriate).
- Stay until closing on your own time and experience unlimited LEGOLAND® Discovery Center fun!
- Ride the Kingdom Quest laser ride as many times as you want and see who can get the high score!
- Check out the Boston skylines in MINILAND
- Go for a spin on the Merlin’s Apprentice ride
- Build the ultimate racecar at LEGO® Racers Build and Test
- Watch while our 3D film changes before your eyes to a 4D cinema experience with rain, wind and even snow, all under one roof
Purchase your tickets at http://wpsne.org/rsvp-buy-tickets/
Please arrive twenty minutes early at 12:40 PM to check in. There will be a “will call” list of participants list at the front door so you will not have to wait in line at the general admission.
Free Parking is available near the Center at Assembly Row.
Address: LEGOLAND® Discovery Center, 598 Assembly Row, Somerville, MA 02145
Directions By Car
From the North: Take I-93 South to exit 28 toward Sullivan Square/Charlestown/Assembly Square. Merge onto MA-38 South. Turn left following signs to Assembly Square.
From the South: Take I-93 North to exit 29. Stay right at fork to merge onto MA-28 North Everett/Malden. Follows signs to Assembly Square.
From I-90 East: Follow I-90 East and merge onto I-93 North. Take exit 29. Stay right at fork to merge onto MA-28 North Everett/Malden. Follows signs to Assembly Square.
Directions by Public Transportation: Take the Orange Line T to the stop at Assembly Row. The Lego Center is a short walk from there.